Among 50 articles, 2 books and 10 book chapters had been published by our team. In recent years research activity of our staff had been focused primarily on green dialysis, the conservation of natural resources, such as water and electricity and reduction of the carbon footprint. Pioneering works in this field were born from the collaboration of the whole team. We mention as reference:
- Generating electricity from hemodialysis effluent water. International Society of Hemodialysis 2016.
- The effects of water shortages in health and human development. Perspectives in Public Health 2012; 132: 240-4
- Water conservation: an emerging but vital issue in hemodialysis therapy. Blood purification 2010; 30: 181-5
- Current understanding of ozone use for disinfecting hemodialysis water treatment systems. Blood purification 2010; 30: 64-70
- Research needs: treatment of hemodialysis wastewater for agricultural reuse. Water Environment Research 2009; 82: 292-4
- Recycling wastewater after hemodialysis. An environmental and cost benefits analysis for alternative water sources in arid regions. Fluid waste disposal, Editor: Canton KW. 2009 Nova Science Publishers, Inc, New York, ISBN: 978-1-60741-915-0
- Recycling wastewater after hemodialysis. An environmental analysis for alternative water sources in arid regions. American Journal of Kidney Diseases 2008; 52: 154-8